New Pediatric Patients
We are accepting newborns. Below is a list of insurances we accept at the moment :
BCBS - Blue Cross and Blue Shield
There are several ways you can make an appointment:
1) Call our main number 919-720-4876 to talk to our friendly staff
2) Click : Appointment Request and book your own appointment (for established patients only, if you are a new patient please call number above)
3) Download the app "Healow" on your smartphone and book your appointment for subsequent visits.
If your initial visit is a Well Child Exam (Physical) , please print "release of information form" below and mail or fax (# 855-861-0602) it to us.. We will obtain your medical records for you prior to your visit. (Feel free to bring vaccine records with you if you do have them)
If you do not see your insurance in the list we can still see you out of network. Please contact us for estimated charges.
At Little Oaks Pediatrics, we strive to provide timely, compassionate and evidenced based care in a friendly environment. It is over our intent to partner with our families to help make a difference in your child’s overall health and well-being.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
We offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment. If you would like to save paper you can print the first four forms
- Patient Registration Form
- New Patient forms
- Medical History Form
- Release of Information
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patients Rights and Responsibilities
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.